You need to login and sign on in order to use the service.
Or you can try the demo questions before sign on.
Sample contests or practices within SHSAT package
|Sample Name||Number of Questions||Time Limit|
|SHSAT Math||20||30 minutes|
SHSAT Math provides each student with extremely comprehensive and effective Specialized High School Admission Tests (SHSAT) training on the math subject through thousands of dynamic questions.
There are thousands of creative questions from 792 different patterns waiting to challenge you!
Below are some of the specialized high schools requiring admission tests.
- Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology, Virginia.
- Bronx High School of Science, New York.
- Brooklyn Technical High School, New York.
- Long Island City High School, New York.
- Stuyvesant High School, New York.
- Montgomery Blair High School (Magnet Program), Maryland.
- Full Length Test: Each full test has 2 sections and a total of 50 questions. You are expected to finish all questions in 1 hour and 15 minutes. The time limit for each section is enforced, but you can pause a test after finishing a section if needed though. To take a test or continue a paused test, click the Take/Continue A Test button below.
|Question Type||Question Number||Time limit|
|SHSAT Math(1)||25||37 minutes|
|SHSAT Math(2)||25||37 minutes|